Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our baby boy turns 3!


Cameron is two days old in this picture. He was so bright eyed and silly even at that young age. He will be three on Monday and I can't believe what a little man he has become. He is such a smart ass but he can be just so sweet at the same time. He loves bossing mommy & daddy around all the time. We weren't quite ready to be able to pick him up for his first birthday but 12 days later we finally held our baby boy. When you miss that first birthday it just makes every one of them after so special. This year we are spending it at Disney's Animal Kingdom. He gets to eat breakfast with Mickey and the gang and just have fun being a kid. If you ever get a chance please take your child just one time to Disney. It is the most amazing thing to watch your child experience it. I cry every time (this is Cameron's 3rd time) I see him light up with excitement. Experiencing life through a child's eyes is the most amazing gift God has ever given me. Please pray for his birth mother and foster mother as I am sure their hearts are heavy as they think of our baby boy! They are both such amazing women for what they did for our son!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy third birthday!!

Jenna said...

happy bday!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I agree, Disney is amazing but experiencing it through your child's eyes is just incredible. I love Animal Kingdom. Post pictures!!!

Hannah said...

I have never seen his baby picture before!! He was such a a little cutie pie!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Ham and Cheese! We hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your Mickey time!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Cameron! Happy birthday to you!!!