Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can you help?

Please read this post on Kayleigh Freeman's blog written by Brent Riggs. I have asked everyone to pray for this family which I do every day. Yes, me! They also need help financially. Their daughter was born premature and after her last surgery is somewhat brain dead. They have no clue what the exact thing that caused it but she had blood loss either during or after surgery. She may not survive but their faith in God is unbelievable. Along with dealing with their daughter being in the hospital since the minute she was born they have been hit hard financially. Please read Brent's post and help any way you can. I did and it feels good to be able to do something to help them even if I don't know them personally.

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/2009/04/42709-guest-blogger-brent-riggs.html

Prayers & hugs,

Mindy

0 comments: