Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun with Friends Again!


(Yeah, they were done with pictures.)




(Driving Phia.)


(Looking at a plane together!)


(Monkey being a Monkey.)

We went to the Louisville Zoo a couple of weeks ago with Hannah, Dmitry & Cameron's girlfriend Sophia. It was so cute watching them together. It has been a few months since they saw each other and usually they are really shy for awhile. It took them about 15 minutes and they were all about each other. Sophia was mothering Cameron and he kept demanding to hold her hand. He would get upset if she would walk away from him. A few times when she was mothering him Cameron would yell at her "Bop (stop) Phia". They were actually having conversations together. They have really grown up since our first play date. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. You can go to Hannah's blog to see more pictures. I just have a point & shoot and can't catch them quite as good!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

You got some really cute pictures...but that first one is cracking me up! My two look a little crazy, which is pretty accurate :)

I still smile when I think of Cameron trying to break free from the Monkey grip of my Sophia! Stop Phia.

Sophia told me last night, out of the blue...I love my Ham and Cheese!