Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please pray!

I met Ruthanne via the blog/FB world. She is a wonderful mom to Andrew also adopted from Guatemala. She will find out tomorrow if she passed court (which actually happens while she is sleeping) for her 2nd adoption from Ethiopia for her son named Bear. As a bonus you all can finally see how gorgeous he is. (I already know! Hehe!) I so hope she passes and gets to go pick up that baby. I don't know how she is going to do it raising two boys by herself but she will be rewarded with more love than she ever thought possible.

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Awwwww.....THANK YOU!!!! That was sooo nice of you! Just for that, I'm going to forward a few of the new pics I just got. :)

Hannah said...

We will be praying here too!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying with you!
Any updates??