Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here we go!




We joined Lifetime Fitness Tuesday night. This is the first time being a member to anything like this. I am a little anxious just b/c of those that know me I am very shy at first. Once the shell is finally broken watch out though. There are some Mason snobs (my joke for those that know) that are members there that I may just have to put in their place. We ran into one waiting for our cards. I am a mom & was having a bad hair day. I put it in a ponytail, put on one those stupid headwrap things or whatever & threw on a summer dress. Well she proceeded to walk by and look me up & down. I returned the favor. There are some days I would rather play with my son than take the hour & a half to get ready. Yes you read that right! We are off to the pool today, just mommy & Cameron. If it rains we can just go to the indoor pool. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Shay said...

aaaaw what adorable pics...thanks for sharing!