Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So this is what dogs do!

Today I decided to release Cameron. He got to run all over the kitchen & great room while I was making his grilled cheese for lunch. I saw him go around the corner & knew he would eventually find the dog food. He has never gotten into before. I saw him bringing pieces out & giving them to Louie. After a few minutes I told him to come here. He had a piece in his hand & his little mouth was going. I asked him if he ate a piece & he shook his head yes. I looked at him & he proceeded to try to put a new piece in his mouth. Apparently dog food is better than I thought. I got the piece out of his mouth. Yuck! Then after lunch we went outside to play with his new sandbox he got yesterday. Can you say "well loved"? Mommy was playing with it more than him. He was more amused with being able to run all over the yard. When I looked up he had a piece of lovely dog poop in his hand. My lovely terrier Mariah likes to poop on the stamped patio. I immediately got in out of his hand & got rid of the poop. Boys!!!

0 comments: