Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a crazy day!

Today Mommy had a hair appt. to get her hair highlighted & while my color processed Cameron was getting a hair cut. This is the first time he has been there when my color has been done. He was there once before when I got my hair cut & he has already had his hair cut twice. The girls there love him. He is always flirting with them. I took him in the stroller & let him sit in it & eat while my color was being done. Next it was his turn but today he wasn't having it. I took his shirt off before Elizabeth (my colorist) put the cape on him. He immediately starting balling & getting hysterical. We took it off & I tried to calm him down. We went to the front of the salon trying to get him to relax. Elizabeth brought him a sucker which he loves. He didn't want it at all. When he finally calmed down Amanda (my nail girl) came out to say Hi. She reached for him to hold him & he started again. He held onto me so tight. After he relaxed another girl came up to him & freaked him out. I truly think he thought they were going to take him from me. He had the tightest grip ever. But even while he was crying he waved to all the girls. He is so cute! It was so hard to see him cry so hard but it felt good that he was wanting me to keep him safe. It was an awesome feeling. I gave him my cell phone & he immediately did a 180. But we still never got his hair cut. We'll try again before his surgery. Thanks for trying Elizabeth!

0 comments: