Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calling all Guatemamas from Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois or anyone else who wants to join in!

I know like a lot of you I would love to go to Guatoberfest on the cruise. Unfortunately we are just not able to go. I have been thinking about doing a get together for us since most of the Guat get togethers are on the West Coast. I found an awesome hotel in Indianapolis, IN with a huge indoor waterpark. They allow 5 people to a room which I thought was a nice bonus.http://caribbeancovewaterpark.com/
The Children's Museum is a 10 miles away and that is one of the best we have been to. I thought we could go to this on Saturday. I was thinking of doing it July 17th-19th. Let me know if any of you would be interested on going. I have never done anything like this so be patient since this will be the first year and I will be learning along the way.

Come visit our blog and let me know if you would like to attend via comments or e-mail at agatheringofourhearts@hotmail.com.

http://agatheringofourhearts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just left a comment on the other blog. It might be a possibility for us too! Great idea. I'll spread the word!

Stockpiling Mom said...

We are interested! I have a group in NKY that I will spread the word too.

my blog is peytonsmamasita.blogspot.com

Judi and Elaina said...

Hi-I am from Kansas and definately cannot afford the cruise-I am going to MOGUATE (my 2nd year) can't wait to meet some new friends. my blog:
www.myguatemalanangel.blogspot.com
Judi

Vanessa said...

I may just have to see if this is possible, but I am definetly going to MOGUATE!!! We're already booked and I can't wait to meet all the Guatmamas and their families!!
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OHHHH this will be fun...

Hugs,Leslie