Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The 3's are coming!



I am really trying to post more but something always seems to get in the way. Cameron got sick last week and who do you think got it next? Of course the nose blower, Mommy. I tried to not give him cough medicine since it is recommended not to but he was having such a hard time. Just a side note: My child is one you do NOT give Benadryl to. While most kids go right to sleep after having it my child runs around like he is on speed. So after taking the cough medicine for a few days he started acting up-BIG TIME! We thought for sure it was the medicine so since he was feeling better we stopped giving it to him. Unfortunately for sick me it wasn't that-just plain testing the boundaries toddlerhood. Crazy toddlerhoood! People keep telling me boys are harder-don't listen as well. Cameron has had his moments but was never that disobedient. Until now! He loves to do things he isn't supposed to and gives you the shit grin while he is doing so. Let's just say he was in time-out so many times he decided to put Daddy in time-out while they were playing last night. He even told him to sit and be quiet. Then when his time was up he told him "Mere please!" I know he understands it now that he has done that. I did ask him the other day "What part of No don't you understand? The "N" or the "O". His answer, "The "O"! That's my boy!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

He is SO stinking cute. I hope you both are feeling better!

Boys are harder...but then again wait till you have a girl. They are harder in a totally different way. :)