Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope the few of you out there that read my blog have a "Happy Thanksgiving"! The holidays are always filled with tears around here. Tears of happiness! You never quite know life until you have a child to discover it with.

I always remember being so excited when I was little about the holidays b/c my grandma was just so into it all and made sure I was always a part of that. She always made sure there was something to help her with. I miss her so much this time of year b/c the more family that was there the better. Now that she has passed away I feel like that has gotten away quite a bit. Now that I have my baby boy I making my own memories. I love watching him discovering and learning what it is really all about. I am so thankful to his birth mom for letting us be the ones to raise him and call him our own. If it wasn't for her my heart wouldn't be so full!!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I cried tonight...tears of joy. I am guessing you are not surprised by that :)