Friday, November 13, 2009

FFF-Beautiful Gifts



Yes, I am back. Sorta. I got a new cord but dumb-dumb me didn't think about the fact that the battery has lived out his life. The first thing I had to do now that I am somewhat up and running is Hannah's FFF. Of course my baby boy (although he is almost 3 he tells me he his momma's baby every day) is one of the greatest, most beautiful gifts I have received. We prayed for a long time to finally have a child and then to receive one and have to wait even longer before we could hold him. He will always and forever be my baby!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay!! You got your cord and made it home safely!!

I had a great time seeing you today...hope me and dmitry being butt heads to each other all day didn't ruin it :)

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics-& yes, I sooo agree-our kiddos are the most special & beautiful gifts given to us by God, huh?

Melinda said...

Cute picture!! I think we all agree that our children are the most precious gift of all!!

Steph said...

How cute! Did he get to ride that motorcycle home? :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo CUTE!!!!

Blogger doesnt tell me when you post new posts soooo i dont see when you post something..grrrrrr!!!

Heidi said...

He is such a cutie! Now that we're in Indy maybe we could join you and Hannah one day on a playdate!