Saturday, February 2, 2008

Friday Update

We got our update yesterday. The 2nd DNA test was done. We went out today & got his car seat & diaper pail. His 1st birthday is on the 15th. We went & got him some Baby Einstein DVDs, a book for his Leap Pad (thanks to his Aunt Mindy who got him one for my baby shower), a 1st Birthday shirt for his party once we come home & a new outfit Dan had to have. It has golf on it, of course. I am so grateful to my husband for taking care of our family. I am no longer working & have never been unemployed, ever. It will take some time to adjust & it is making this time go a little slower. I am waiting for Cameron to come home. I stay up late at night just day dreaming about seeing him smile for the first time. Hearing that laugh for the first time. Getting to feed him for the first time. Watching him wrestle with Daddy for the first time. Seeing his first encounter with our herd of 5 animals (yes we got a new kitten Thanksgiving for those who don't know). We bought him a bib tonight that says "My mom rocks". I can't wait to see him in it. We also got our foster family their gifts today. They have 4 kids of their own from 20-12. Little kids are pretty easy to buy for but I think we did pretty good with their gifts. Cam, Mommy & Daddy are coming real soon!!!

0 comments: