Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PINK PINK PINK!!!

I can't believe it!! We got our appt. date today via e-mail. I have been checking my forum (the Guatemalan adoption chat) & have been keeping up on the dates. I knew who the e-mail was coming from. I have become an e-mail junky checking it every 5 minutes. Today I decided to go downstairs & finishing cleaning & organizing the basement. (Just trying to stay busy!) I came upstairs to check my e-mail. It said I had 4 new messages but lately they have all been junk mail. I opened it up & there is was. The e-mail from the U.S. Embassy. Our appt. is February 29th @ 7:15 am. I told Dan when we started this that we would be leaving at the end of the month b/c that is when he is always the busiest. I told him last Friday I knew we would have our appt. in 3 weeks. What do you know I was right. We leave the 27th so we can spend a few days with our son before the lovely embassy appt. We don't get his VISA until the next business day which is Monday @ 3:30 so we have to wait to leave on the 4th. We get into Dayton airport @ 4:25 pm. I can't wait to finally be home with him. I do however promise to refrain from spoiling my son at least until he gets home. I am off to take some pictures. I want you all to see what his embassy appt. outfit looks like & what we got for his birthday. He will be 1 on Friday, the 15th so Mom & Dad will only be a few days late for the 1st one. I love all of you! Thanks for the love, support & prayers. It means to much to us!!!!

0 comments: