Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 18 month Birthday my not so little boy!




Cameron turns 18 months old today. Can you believe it? Although I have already gotten comments that he is starting his terrible 2s early. Ack! He will be with us 6 months on the 27th and I really can't believe he has been here that long. I remember so many days just shutting the door to his room b/c I couldn't stand seeing his crib empty. Now I quietly sneak in at night just to watch him sleep. He is talking so much more & really loves his daddy. All he looks up at me puts his hands in air (which is the where did it go sign for him) and says Dada?! I have to tell him every time Dada is at work which some days just breaks my heart. The last few days have been very stressful b/c he has 5 teeth coming in at once. I don't know what it is about his teeth but he always has a lot coming at once. When we got home right after pickup he had 6 coming at once. I just pray the getting up at 5:00 and not going back to sleep for 2 hours ends soon. Well, we are off to go swimming with Daddy. He is leaving work early to come spend some time with us.

2 comments:

Livin' out loud said...

absolutely beautiful pictures, really warmed my heart!
Ssuan

nikki said...

your little guy is just precious!!
I still sneak into my daughters room at night to watch her sleep and she's been home for almost 2 years. This children are just such a gift!!!!