Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy Bear!

Drinking our nigh-nigh milk with daddy.
At the airforce museum. He wasn't very interested.
Outside the museum.
At the new train museum.

Today is Daddy's 35th birthday. I can't believe that the first time I met your parents was your 28th birthday. We already went to daddy's work & had lunch with. I finally think we got daddy's gift. We went shopping all day yesterday and finally today we got him something good. He takes back 70% of what I buy b/c he is sooo picky. We stopped on the way home & got him some balloons and Cameron was so excited. He keeps pointing at them & saying 'Dada's'. His vocabulary has really picked up. He is repeating everything we say. So be careful what you say around my son. Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!

0 comments: