Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update on us!

The Saturday before last Mommy got to have her first official day out by herself. I have only been away from him twice. Once to get my hair cut & once to go to the grocery. I went shopping at the outlet mall with my best friend Mindy. She is 6 months pregnant. Yes, I am jealous. This is her last one. We went shopping for our kids (she has 2 already) and we both actually got ourselves something which we rarely do. I was gone for 7 hours and not one phone call from Dan. I actually called him to see if everything was okay. Then last Sunday we went on our first date since Cameron has been home. My mom (Nana Amy) came down to watch him while we went to the Melting Pot. It is the best restaurant ever. If you love fondue that is. It was to celebrate Dan's 35th b-day and our 4th wedding anniversary. We haven't been there since my 29th birthday when we decided to go on the adoption path. And don't you know Dan asked me the same question again. "So do you want to adopt again." Well, some day just not right now. I would really like to be pregnant once if God is willing to let that happen. Then off to China. We have to wait one more year since you have to be married 5 years since Dan was married once before. Anyway it was a blast. Thanks Nana!

0 comments: