Monday, September 8, 2008

Mommy I love you!




Right now I should be in bed asleep b/c I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. My mom has surgery tomorrow morning. Dan, Cameron & I are going. I hate to say it but I am really worried. It is actually a pretty simple procedure. She had to have part of her bowel removed last year b/c she had a tear in it. While it was healing she had to have a poopy bag as I call it. Well, she went in to have everything put back together last year and it didn't go so well. She developed pnemonia and had to go on oxygen and a respirator. Then she had an infection b/c her dumbass surgeon had sewn part of her bowel part of her stomach fat. You would think she would know what a bowel looks like. So she had to have emergency surgery to put the poopy bag back on. Then she got MRSA. Yes, the lovely staph infection. It was so hard to watch her be sedated. I would stay with her all day. She couldn't talk or write but she would tell you what she wanted. She doesn't remember any of it. I really wish she would go after that doctor but that is her choice. She missed my baby shower b/c she got so sick but if I would have canceled it she would have killed me. I already went to target and loaded up on lysol wipes, lysol and hand sanitizer. Anyone that steps foot in that room better wash their hands and not touch anything that hasn't been sanitized. She has another doctor doing her surgery. She works at the hospital and has really gotten to know him. He better do this right or he will be in a world of hurt. We all love you very much mom! You will be just fine.

1 comments:

jeck said...

Sending you Prayers for your family today!