Thursday, September 25, 2008

One more update!

My mom is doing awesome. She had to stay an extra day b/c she had a little pneumonia but it was gone by the next morning. She very proud to say she can fit in her old clothes again. She lost quite a bit of weight (which always tends to happen when gets the loser men out of her life) and the doctor gave her a free tummy tuck while he was in there. I told her to go see the other surgeon when she was ready to get herself fixed up right. I am so happy she is doing good this time and took my advice for once. LOL! Love ya mom. Now if we can find her a good man after this I think things will be good for her. Cameron goes for his 18 month check-up a month late on Friday. I know bad mom. I did try to schedule but their phone was always busy. I did way him this weekend and he weighs 26.2 lbs. I miss my little man. I know he has to grow up but it is so hard. I try real hard to let him do things on his own but at times it is hard to let go. Monday night Dan & I went to the Celine Dion concert in Columbus. He got me the tickets for Christmas. He doesn't really listen to her music so I should have taken Mindy instead but it was nice to get away just the two of us. Aunt Mollie (Dan's sister) watched him for us. The next day I got the rath b/c we left him. The concert was good though so it was worth it. Hopefully he didn't wear Aunt Mollie down so she will babysit again some day. And today I went to Wal-Mart (which I never do since I am an avid Target fan) to find the pumpkin decorating things that Candy & KyKy had. No such luck. All well I only have like 10 other Wal-Marts in our area to check. But we did discover our first tantrum in public. I decided to let him cry it out and just told him to tell me when he was done. People give me the goofest looks when I say that. 30 minutes later he stopped but got a talking to when we got to the car. Cameron never acts like this so it was very hard for me but I make without letting it upset me. Here come the twos. YEAH!!

P.S. I can't load pictures so tomorrow I will most the concert pics.

1 comments:

jeck said...

Glad your mom is doing well! Oh and welcome to the 2's they are so much fun!!!!!