Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday-Summer Memories






These pictures are from our first weekend vacation as a family. We went to Gatlinburg for a long weekend. Cameron had his first road trip and his first visit to the zoo. If you ever go there go to the Knoxville Zoo. It is so clean and awesome. It was like 99 degrees that day but we still had fun. They even let people go into the elephant exhibit to watch them play. He loved the wax museum which I thought he would be terrified of. He thought it was so neat to touch them. I know the picture with Hef is bad but I just had to. I can't wait until our first big vacation next month. We are off to Grandma's & Grandpa's (Dan's parents) house in Florida. They go down for a month and a half before Christmas, come home in December and then usually go back for 4-5 months. I do miss them terribly when they are away but they love it down there. We usually go every year, drive down (13 hours) with the dogs, hit Disney for a day and just hang out & spend time with them. We didn't go last year b/c I just couldn't do it without Cameron again. I am not looking forward to the 13 hour drive with a toddler and 2 of the 3 dogs but the reward will be awesome. We are going to Disney for 2 days and I can't wait to see the look on his face. Dan isn't sure if he will know what is going on but my boy is so smart that I am sure he will be so excited to see Pooh and Tigger in person. He says their names every day all day along with mama, dada, bubba or sometimes Cameron, Mammy (aka Sammy), Boo (Mariah aka Boo Bear), Loo Loo (aka Louie) and Ri ri (aka Riley). He still can't say Rascal yet but for him to keep 4 of our 5 animals straight is beyond smart. I can't get them right sometimes.

0 comments: