Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last one for today!

I have to tell you of my Christmas horror story. I actually had about 95% of Cameron's Christmas shopping done before we left for Florida early November. We decided to get him a kitchen set (yes, my boy will know how to cook, clean & do laundry ladies). I got it the end of October but haven't opened the box to check the pieces. The other day I decided to wrap his gifts and get it over with. I always buy too much stuff that I hate wrapping by the time Christmas comes. Anyway, after wrapping most of it I opened the box to check the contents. Wait, where are the directions? Where are the other doors? Where are the other burners for the stove? I checked the back of the box and it said 1/2. I was missing a box. Are you kidding me? This happened to my sister-in-law on Christmas Eve and I knew better but waited anyway. I grabbed the computer and called Amazon. I found out it indeed came in 2 boxes and Fed-Ex didn't drop off the other one. They are sending a whole new replacement. I hope I get it in time and get both boxes. Just an FYI-If you order the Melissa & Doug kitchens they come in two boxes!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope it comes in time!!

Ruthanne said...

oh no!!!! I hope it gets there in time! I almost got Andrew a kitchen for his birthday but opted for the tool bench instead. He is going to LOVE it.
Can't wait to see Cameron with his kitchen. :)