Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ready for Christmas!

I really, really love Christmas. My grandmother had me hooked. She was so into it and loved passing that on to me. Last year was very depressing and I almost vetoed Christmas. This year is so special b/c Cameron is home that I have to make up for last year. As soon as we got home from Florida the middle of November I told Dan I wanted the tree up. He thought I was crazy. He was taking too long to do so I decided to bring up the tubs of decorations. Needless to say my dumb butt pulled out my back but it was worth it. Cameron loved helping me put the decorations up. Since we only put the tree up last year I couldn't remember where anything went and had to make them unaccessable to a toddler. He now points to them every day and says "Pretty". He also knows who Santa is and says "Santa" all day. Here are some of our pretties.

Cameron picked this out all by himself.

Our Disney ornament.

The beginning of the chaos.







Dan hates blow-ups but let me get these 2 small ones for Cameron.





































3 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the Christmas decorations. We have our outside stuff up and Sophia loves it but I have been putting off the inside stuff because she is a wild child. I am going to have to bite the bullet.

Love the "mow" pictures. He is a doll!

Michelle Smiles said...

Looks like lots of fun stuff!

Ruthanne said...

It looks beautiful!