Monday, December 22, 2008

Seriously!


Sorry I haven't blogged lately. This mommy is really sick. Cameron got it last week and gave it to me. We took him to the doctor yesterday and they said he had an upper respitory (sp?)infection but gave him no prescription. The doctor was against any medicine b/c of his age. I am really afraid I have strep and I tend to be a horrible patient. I really need to go to the doctor but it is freezing here in Cincinnati. It was down to -16 with the wind chill last night. Then it will be back up to 50 on Friday. Only in Cincinnati. It is really hard to take care of a toddler while you are trying to rest your voice. Ugggh!! We are hosting Christmas this year and we may be having bologna sandwiches for dinner if I am not feeling better.

3 comments:

jeck said...

Oh you poor thing... I hope you are feeling better ASAP!!! I hate being sick around the holidays...

Arena Mom said...

Oh my, what a cute picture!! I hope you feel better before Christmas! If not, bologna is a perfectly wonderful christmas dinner!

Hannah said...

That is the worst! I hate that you are sick right at Christmas. We are so cold right now and expected to be in the 50's on Friday too.

I hope you guys feel better asap.

Merry Christmas