Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Disney Day 2

I really wanted to go to Universal Studios new park. They have a Dr. Seuss land that I was excited to see. We were going to go to Animal Kingdom instead but there weren't many rides for Cameron. We then decided on Hollywood Studios because they had Playhouse Disney. It probably wasn't the best choice but we were there so we just enjoyed it. Cameron loved the stunt car show. He kept saying "More, more." He has never done that. He clapped and cheered the whole time. We actually saw Angel's daughters Zoe & Caitlyn but couldn't find Angel anywhere. I really wanted to meet her since I stalk her blog all the time. He was a little crabby at the park but that is to be expected since it was actually kinda warm. Every ride he kept saying "Choo Choo." We stayed for the Fantasmic show and I loved it. Sorry some of the pictures are dark. I am still learning how to take pictures at night. There were lots of people in one spot though and that really makes me nervous. All in all we had so much fun and watching him enjoying it was awesome. I cried so much watching him. Two days was very tiring though. I don't know how people stay for a whole week.

0 comments: