Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney Day One

We left about 9:30 on Wednesday morning to head to the Magic Kingdom. Dan wanted to go later but I wanted to spend every minute we could there. Cameron was so excited and so was mommy!!! I couldn't wait to see that "Awe" look in his eyes. We got on the tram and the first thing out of his mouth was "Choo choo!" He has never said that ever. Then we rode the monorail over and he said the same thing. We should have just saved our money and rode the monorail all day. The look on his face when we firsted stepped in was priceless. He actually started smiling in his pictures when we were there. He has a tendency to say "Cheese" but not smile. The first ride we went on was It's a small world. Dan & I realized we have never seen that part of Magic Kingdom last time we went. He loved every ride we went on. Right before the parade he passed out. I was a little disappointed but I couldn't wake him. After we took him down to Toon Town. Candy recommended going there and he loved it. He saw the Pooh ride and went crazy. He loved riding that ride. He got a big stuffed Pooh. Dan wanted to get him the biggest one but I knew we would have to carry it around all day. He tried to walk out with two. I have a video I will post later of him saying Pooh. He says it so cute!!! We took him to Mickey's tent to meet Mickey & Minnie. While we were in line he figured out who it was and tried to jump the rope. He started jumping up & down like crazy. He kissed Minnie on the nose and then kissed Mickey on the nose twice. Dan heard them whisper how cute Cameron was. He loved seeing them up close. We tried to see Pooh & Tigger but they were taking forever with each kid. We would have wasted so much waiting and frankly as expensive as the tickets were we weren't going to do that. He rode all the other rides that we could. Right when we were walking to the front Dan said let's ride Haunted Mansion. I really thought he would be scared but they redesigned the ride so we had to. He laughed the whole time. It was so funny!! We were going to stay for the fireworks but Mommy was hungry, nothing was open and I had a big headache. We got McDonalds and checked in. We all ate and mommy & daddy were pooped. Cameron was still going. He got his own bed & I was really nervous about him sleeping in it. He fell asleep at midnight. I kept waking up and checking on him. At 2:30 I thought he woke up because he was wrestling around in the bed. I was pretending to be asleep in case he was waking up. All of a sudden I heard "POOOHHH" "POOOHHH". I looked up and he was sound asleep. He was dreaming about Pooh. How cute is that! Stay tuned for Day 2!

2 comments:

Dimples and Stars Race Cars and Guitars said...

Love the slide show and I am so glad you all had a BLAST! I can't believe you all drove all night. We are driving in DEC...but we are taking two or three days to drive out there. I want to go to Unv studio this time too...

Arena Mom said...

I want to go!!!!!!!