Friday, November 21, 2008

More Florida Pictures

Here are the last of our Florida pictures. We went to one of the country clubs for dinner. They have lobster and it is so good. Cameron was so good and loved going out to see all the old people. LOL!!! We also went to dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant at the Villages where they live. After we went to one of the town squares and Cameron enjoyed dancing with Mamaw & Papaw. He kept trying to go up on stage. He loved watching them all dance. I am so glad he got this to spend this whole week with his grandparents.

2 comments:

Candy said...

EMAIL ME THE MEXICAN JOINT...I could not find a Mexican Joint last time we were in Town....I am super excited about maybe getting to meet you this summer...I will get a room next to you so if we are UP late and want to sleep in...we won't bother each other...HEHE

Vanessa said...

Great photos!!