Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kids say the darnest things!


I keep meaning to post this story and I know most of you have heard it but I just have to tell you. We went to Disney a few weeks ago. Cameron's favorite character (or so I thought) was Pooh. Well, we found out he is in love with Mickey too. When we got in the line to meet him Cameron tried jumping the rope and was kicking and jumping with excitement. Anyway being a 21 month old he is still having problems with pronunciation. He tries so hard though. He can say the M in Momma, Minnie & Milk but Mickey not so much. He calls him Dickey. I have tried to work with him and have him watch my lips. He now says MmmDickey. Every night mommy puts his jammies on with his night time diapers. They have Mickey on the front. He has never paid attention to this until a few weeks ago. The other night I was getting him dressed for bed after his bath. He looks down points to his diaper and says "Dickey". I laughed so hard. If you don't know Mickey just happens to sit right in the very front of his diaper. It was the funniest thing ever and I am sure a story I will torture him with.

0 comments: