Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

I am so thankful that Cameron is home to enjoy this Thanksgiving with us. Last year I was very depressed just knowing he wasn't going to be home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard so I can stay home with our precious son. I am so thankful for our friends and family (our pets too) who are so supportive and understanding. I am very thankful to his birthmother and God for letting Cameron be a part of our lives and me to be able to call him my son. I am also thankful for all the wonderful people I have met along the way on this great journey in life. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know we love you all!!! I am off to bed to get sleep before my cooking begins. And yes our Christmas tree is up along with all our other decorations. (And I won this year, we bought two blow-ups, a Tigger and Mickey) This is Cameron's first Christmas home and since I pretty much boycotting last year and had to make up for it! He loves the trees and always says Pretty!!



He is growing up way too fast!

We went and saw Santa on Saturday. He wasn't impressed.


Waiting in line for Santa.


We finished the tree tonight. It has been up since we got back from Florida.




4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Have a VERY happy and safe Thanksgiving!!

Hannah said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet boy! I am so excited about Christmas this year I just can't stand it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Arena Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! Cute pix!!

Daphne said...

Very sweet pics!!!