Friday, November 21, 2008

FFF..For Crying Out Loud

This is from our pick-up trip. My poor baby was so upset.


See he did survive!




This was before I changed his clothes.



Like most people if Cameron is crying I usually delete them. Lately he doesn't even let me take them if he is made. Here are a few I posted awhile ago. He was mad because I changed his clothes. I got his Christmas outfit awhile ago and was taking pictures to enter in the Baby Gap contest. I then changed his clothes to try on his other Christmas vest & he wasn't having it. He wanted that tie & vest on so bad. I know he looks so pathetic but trust me he survived. He is VERY, VERY good at the fake cry. Sometimes too good!!! (I don't know why this is underlined & the pictures didn't load in order.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww he is alittle GQ in his clothes!!!! Very handsome even crying! LOL
Hugs,Leslie

Vanessa said...

He's handsome even when crying!!

Tara said...

Haha! Malak is waaay too good at that fake cry too!! He looks precious though in that outfit- and yes, I will definitely return the voting favor. :)