Monday, October 13, 2008

Am I the only crazy mom?!

Elmo Live Pictures, Images and Photos

I am getting up at the butt crack of dawn. (I am not a morning person at all.) I will be one of those freaks who is at the door of Target when they open at 8:00 a.m. to get the Elmo Live. I looked and looked and never reserved one in time. I tried to from Fisher Price but they are on back order now and it may not make it here by Christmas. I have to have it for Cameron's 1st Christmas home. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wishing you a ton of luck!! I was a freak about the very first tickle me elmo that came out a little over 11 years ago! Well he's still in the box because I showed it to my son who I just knew would love it and he HATED it!! So I never took him out of the box!! I thought about selling it on ebay a few times but never brought myslef to do it yet!! Oh he's the original BIG tickle me elmo!!

Jenna said...

ha ha ... Good luck