Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daddy's back!

Last Thursday Dan went on his annual golf trip to Cumberland. He didn't get back until Sunday night. Let's just say both Cameron & I were wore out. His sleep schedule was a little out of whack b/c Dan was gone. He is a daddy's boy most of the time. We ran around and did anything I could think of to keep him busy. I got all excited Friday night & decided we would drive to Columbus and go to COSI. I love COSI and now can go with my baby boy. I got up early got ready. Got Cameron ready. He was fighting me about everything. I guess he wanted to be the dirty boy with no face washing or teeth brushing. By the time we got out of here, went to Starbuck's (I NEEDED my pick me up), got money and got gas it was 12:30. He was whiny in the car and I didn't know if I could handle an hour and a half drive by myself. If he did fall asleep would he be whiny at COSI? So I got off the highway and decided to just go to a farm and do the pumpkin patch thing. I knew there were two on OH 48 but what was the address? I drove one way turned around and drove the other way. After an hour and getting lost I decided forget it we are going to Toys R Us. We finally made it to Toys R Us and got Cameron the Fisher Price Ride in Coupe and looked at ideas for Christmas. We went & got his outfit for Christmas pictures. I know really early but Dan & I decided this was the outfit and I didn't want it to be gone. I only got part of it at Crazy 8 b/c they had sold out of some things already. Look for pictures soon. Let's just say Sunday night all 3 of us crashed. We both missed him very much!

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Welcome home dad!! I know mom is happy to have her helper back:)