Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday!


I turn 31 today and this is the best birthday ever because I get to spend it with my son. We tend to make the whole weekend our birthday weekend around here. I love doing that. Tonight we are just going to play with toys at a new store that opened and then out to dinner. Tomorrow we are going to Disney on Ice although we won't get to see all of the show. We have to go to the wedding reception right after. Then Sunday I think we will either go to COSI in Columbus or the Children's Museum in Cincinnati. I know what about what I want to do but seeing a big smile on my son's face just makes my birthday wishes come true. (I had my first girl's night out last Friday night. It was fun to take a break from everything. Thanks for watching Cam daddy.)

Here is the e-mail I got this morning from my son: (I cried for a minute)

Happy B-Day Mommy!

Daddy and I want to take you to the Montgomery Inn tonight after we check out my Christmas gift options. I’m going to be very good today for you.

Love,

Cameron
xoxo

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy birthday...you are so young!! I wouldn't mind being 31 again.

What a great birthday getting to have your sweet baby with AND getting to do a little PRE-Christmas shopping.

Have a great birthday! We were at Cosi a year or so ago it was really nice!

jeck said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Vanessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!