Friday, October 10, 2008

What do I do?

I am such an idiot. I bought Disney on Ice tickets for next weekend. I was so excited and decided this is what I wanted to do for my birthday. I checked every show and found the Saturday night show to be the one with the best seats. Well, guess what? Dumb, dumb me forgot we have a wedding to go to on Saturday night. Do you think I can just switch shows? Is that even allowed? I want to go so badly to this show. Just seeing Cameron's smile will make me the happiest mom ever!!!

FYI: At the bottom of the blog there is a slide show. This is Cameron's outfit I got for his Christmas pictures. The shoes & vest I got at Crazy 8 and the tie came from Children's Place. There is a hat that matches the vest but they didn't have his size so I have to order it off the internet. He will be wearing a white button down shirt instead of the t-shirt. He is just like his parents and loves clothes. He whistled (Cameron style) when he saw himself in the mirror. We had to do a photo shoot today b/c I entered him into a modeling contest. Stay tuned to see if Cameron becomes a finalist.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I can wait to see if he's a finalist!! He's a cutie that's for sure!!

jeck said...

Hopefully you can exchange your tickets! Love his christmas outfit! Way too cute!

Pineapple Princess said...

I LOVE the slideshow! He is so handsome! He is gonna be a heart breaker!