Thursday, October 30, 2008

Looking Back

On the 4th Cameron will be home 8 months. I really can't believe it has been that long. I was looking at some video we took on our pick-up trip and when we got home. The first one is from our pick-up trip in Guatemala. This was the first time he gave me a kiss. Most of you know my son is VERY affectionate. He will love on almost anyone he meets.


The second video is his first time walking. He only gave me two days after coming home before walking. I wish I wouldn't have missed those few months of seeing him crawl. All well. I love him bunches anyway!!

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness he's so adorable! I know what you mean about missing those moments!! Arianna was 10 months old and although she didn't do much when she came home I still yearned for what I missed!
Have a safe and happy halloween!